If you do not agree to these terms, DO NOT use
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Aberrant Designs. By accessing, browsing and/or using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. The materials provided on this Site are protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright law and international treaties. We make no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the Laws of the State of California.
Material provided on this Site are subject to copyrights held by Aberrant Designs. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic duplication, mechanical replication, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Aberrant Designs. You may not, without permission, make use of any materials provided on this site in any other forum, nor are you allowed to change the material for use in another medium. Any material, information or idea you transmit to or post on this Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by Aberrant Designs for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products, pursuant to USC Title 18, Part I, Chapter 119 Seq. § 2510 ("The Electronic Communications Privacy Act", or "ECPA"), International Law, and your individual consent via this agreement. See the comments below for specific posting regulations.
While we are all for creative expression and writing, we do remind you that this site draws a wide audience and therefore, freedom to post what you wish is NOT a guarantee. To be sure that everyone is comfortable, and all applicable laws and regulations are met, we have developed the following terms and conditions of use. By posting to the Aberrant Realms Boards, you agree to the following:
1. You agree NOT to post any of the following:
* Material that is illegal or offensive, including, but not limited to: nudity, pornography, and sexual material of a lewd, lecherous or obscene nature and intent or that violates local, state and national laws, material that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, or otherwise objectionable; including posting other peoples' private information; and hate propaganda or hate mongering, swearing, or fraudulent material or activity.
* Any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the proprietary rights of others, including, without limitation, copyright or trademark rights; this includes "WAREZ" (copyrighted software that is distributed illegally), "mp3" files of copyrighted music, copyrighted photographs, text, video or artwork and any other material you do NOT have express written permission to use.
* Content that promotes, encourages, or provides instructional information about illegal activities---specifically hacking, cracking, or phreaking or any software, information, or other material that contains a virus, "Trojan Horse", "worm" corrupted data, or any other harmful or damaging component.
* Hyperlinks to advertisers or other sites not under contract with Aberrant Designs.
2. You Do agree to the following:
*Aberrant Designs holds the final decision for what is and is not appropriate for these Boards. We reserve the right to delete, edit or otherwise change content that is found to be in violation of the above stated rules or is found to be otherwise objectionable.
*You agree to accept emails from Aberrant Designs concerning changes, updates or advertisements of this web site.